Select a case from the case studies provided.
Consider the questions listed after the case study.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word analysis of the case. Include the following:
- Describe the role of multicultural competencies in assessing and treating this client.
- Explain the client’s needs as they relate to diversity.
- Describe strategies to support client advocacy related to these needs.
- Describe how these identified needs influence strategies and processes for the prevention, assessment, intervention, treatment, and relapse of substance-related and addictive disorders.
- Explain why there may be possible legal and ethical issues while counseling this client.
- Describe what these legal and/or ethical issues may entail.
Include a minimum of 5 sources.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.