Answer each of these questions in a paragraph with five sentences: Include the question and number your responses accordingly. Provide a citation for each answer.
1. What is privacy?
2. What risks, if any, does facial recognition software raise?
3. How much information about you can be found online with a simple google search?
4. How much information about you can be found by searching government and commercial databases?
5. Describe informed consent.
6. Should secondary use of consumer-provided data be available without notice to the consumer?
7. How do data mining and predictive analytics work?
9. Should Facebook be regulated, at least as far as its privacy and data policies?
10. How many public cameras are too many?